It’s cold and dark outside, I’m in the studio waiting for my client. I’ve got 2-5 minutes to do something to get myself in gear for teaching, but I’ve probably got a full stomach. These are some quick, whole body exercises that I do to get warmed up physically, mentally, and energetically so that I will give a good lesson that doesn’t leave me drained at the end.
1) standing arm springs with roll back bar: skiing
2) standing arm springs with roll back bar: shaving
3) wunda: footwork tendon stretch with pull ups
4) standing double leg stretch (use your imagination)
5) ladder barrel short box series with swedish bar stretch
6) foot corrector and 2×4